martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

New Beginning

Alright, I'm starting over. I'm sorry for what I did before, not for those moments of happiness that I caused but the sad ones, for the tears, for the sad moments, for the missing moments, for the broken illusions, for the broken dreams... and I can go on. I'm really sorry from deep inside my heart. It was hard to do what I did, it hurt, still does and I guess it forever will; but as I said those happy, fun, random, hyper moments worth it.It worth to made a smile appear, a laugh sound, a happy feeling flourish inside a person and I don't regret making all that appear but the consequence of the truth going out. I wish hurt never came, I wish I had never broken your illusions nor dreams... I wish you hated me at least a bit, just a tiny bit inside you of hate for me... but you don't and you still want my friendship, thing you have always had and always will. Thank you.
I'll keep those moments of the past in my life, my mind and heart, moments from a friendship, tho they hurt at a point... I keep thinking, things happens for a reason don't they? Maybe this will lead us to a good thing? I know it is hard, weird and it will last for the things become as they were before, in a different way, I mean not the same but at a time they will. I'll still be here, I won't just leave now.
I was talking with the truth behind that disguise and I meant what I said as a friend. You understand me, I hope you do. Talking with the truth and no more than truth I am now, I'm still sorry. Thank you for your forgiveness; you know what I meant to do... And if you're reading this, well...this is me. The way I truly am.

Sorry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

It's sad... To feel that you don't fit where you are. In the group where you are and you rather hide somewhere else where you fee...