domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

To my friend

I'll always be your friend, as long as you want me to.
I'll always be there when you wanna talk.
I'll always be there when you need a hug.
I know I've said this before,
but I'll keep repeating it time after time cause it's true.
I'll always try to make you feel better when you're down,
tho sometimes I could make it worse.
In those cases just say go away,
and I'll give you space.
Just keep in mind, I'll be around.
Sometimes I don't know how to help,
but believe me I'm trying.
I might sometimes be such a dumb,
and do things that could hurt you
without me even noticing.
In those cases as well, tell me so,
I don't wanna repeat that again.
I'll always say the truth, and I please ask you the same.
Let's be honest with eachother, and let our friendship longer.
And those times we run out of words,
I know there's something wrong,
and know as well you know it.
Sometimes I could be pushy,
but as I told you, it's cause I just want to help.
I think we'll handle all stuff that comes between us,
I'm not pretty sure how right now,
but we will, believe it and it will come true.
I'll always be there for you, and I keep repeating:
I'll always be your friend, as long as you want me to.


post signature

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola mi querida amiga!!
    sabes? la foto de los pets me fascinó!
    un beso.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Se que suena pesimista pero
    cuando rompas la promesa
    aqui estaremos nosotros de
    cualquier forma. xD
    Espero que puedas mantenerla aunque es demasiada responsabilidad (DEMASIADA)…. pero nah eres Karen seguro la mantienes

    ResponderEliminar

It's sad... To feel that you don't fit where you are. In the group where you are and you rather hide somewhere else where you fee...